Step 2: Join a LifeGroup!
Build a relationship with a small group of people
- To discover God’s character through the study of the Word and how it applies to our lives today
- To experience Christianity through discussion and mission/ministry
- To pray for, support and encourage each other through trials as well as good times, building relationships along the way
Meeting weekly is preferred, at a home, to promote the informal feel of family. All groups have the components at the top, but they may be differently focused in time spent.
Take the sermon to a deeper level. Sermon-based lessons for small groups available . This is a great time to start a new group and use these lessons as your curriculum. Contact SmallGroups@xpointumc.org to help you and your group get started!
How to join a LifeGroup:
- Join a current group by contacting the CrossPoint office: 545-1911 or SmallGroups@xpointumc.org.
- Sign up on the weekly Communication Sheet during worship and someone will contact you within the week.
- Contact the LifePoints Pastor, Helen Patrick, to begin a new group and to find leadership for the group. firstname.lastname@example.org.