Take the sermon to a deeper level. Sermon-based lessons for small groups available . This is a great time to start a new group and use these lessons as your curriculum. Contact SmallGroups@xpointumc.org to help you and your group get started!
Join a Small Group!
Build a relationship with a small group of people
- To discover God’s character through the study of the Word and how it applies to our lives today
- To experience Christianity through discussion and mission/ministry
- To pray for, support and encourage each other through trials as well as good times, building relationships along the way
Meeting weekly is preferred, at a home, to promote the informal feel of family. All groups have the components at the top, but they may be differently focused in time spent.
How to join a small group:
- Join a current group by contacting the CrossPoint office: 545-1911 or SmallGroups@xpointumc.org.
- Sign up on the weekly Communication Sheet during worship and someone will contact you within the week.
- Contact the Small Group Director, Helen Patrick, to begin a new group and to find leadership for the group. firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Colonial Park Area||Meeting||Leader|
|Couple’s Group||1st & 3rd Sundays; 5:30-6:30 PM; @ Colonial Park|
|Monday Morning Men||Mondays; 6:00 – 7:00 AM; Colonial Park Diner||Ken Mengel|
|Women’s Bible Study||2nd & 4th Mondays; 6:30 PM; Members Homes||Jamie Gebhardt|
|Band of Brothers||1st & 3rd Mondays; 6:30 – 8:00 PM; in a Colonial Park Home||Jeff Mauck|
|Mixed Group||Mondays; 7:00 – 8:30 PM in the Swatara area (off 283).|
|Knitters and Crotchetiers||Tuesdays; 1:30 – 3:00 PM; @ Colonial Park Annex, Main Floor||Nancy Kimmel|
|Women’s Bible Study||Thursdays; 6:30 – 7:00 PM fellowship, 7:00 – 8:30 PM study and prayer; @ Colonial Park.||Teresa Kurtz|
(Parents In Touch)
|Wednesdays; 9:45 – 11:15 AM; @ Colonial Park, childcare 212||Sue Stare|
|Women’s Share||Thursdays; 9:30 – 11:00 AM; @ Colonial Park, Room 207||Paula Bergstresser|
|Thursday Morning Mixed||Thursdays; 10:30 – noon; @ Colonial Park Annex||Kathy Goodman|
|Moms in Mechanicsburg||Every other Wednesday; 5:00 – 7:00; Camp Hill/Mechanicsburg area||Lisa Polcha|
|Sundays; 9:15 – 10:30 AM; @ Colonial Park; start in Brown Hall; Tuesday Evenings @ South Hanover||Helen Patrick|
|Middle School C.O.R.E Groups||Wednesdays; 6:15 – 7:30 PM; Start in the Youth Room or Sholter Hall||Josh Maatman|
|Faith Builders||Sundays; 9:15-10:30 AM; @ Colonial Park Lower Level of the Annex||Janeé Bloom, Andrea Mason, Paula Kennedy, Lisa Thatch and Katrina Fry|
|High School C.O.R.E. Groups||Sundays; 6:00 – 7:00 PM; @ Colonial Park, Youth Room||Jio Hardy, coach|
|South Hanover Area||Meeting||Leader|
|Mixed Group||2nd & 4th Mondays; 6:30 – 8:00 PM; Rt. 39 home||Skip Zeiders|
|Knitters and Crotchetiers||2nd and 4th Mondays; 6:30 – 8:00; @ Rutherford, Fellowship Hall||Becky Frey|
|Women’s Bible Study||Thursday; 9:00 AM, Members Homes||Marie Mills|
|Celebration Station (K-5th grade)||Sundays; 10:45 – 11:30 AM; @ Rutherford, Fellowship Hall|