Colonial Park Campus Pastor
I am in love with what things can look like…that’s why I love being the Vision Pastor at CrossPoint. Some of my favorite leaders are Milton Hershey and Walt Disney (only after The One and Only Jesus Christ). I also love bicycle riding, soccer, hunting, history and my family. I am Julie’s husband and dad to a son and two daughters who all love the Lord. I’ve been at CrossPoint Church since July, 1997 and the senior leader since 2007.
South Hanover Campus Pastor
I could never be confused for Pollyanna; I know there are dark places in the world because I have been there. I also know that God is real because He pulled me out of that darkness and gave me a whole new world and attitude. This knowledge and perspective spurs me on each day to try and follow Jesus more and more. I do believe God can transform our world and I attempt each day to do my part and work in God’s Kingdom. I’m fully in love with my toddler, Theadora, who teaches me more than I can ever teach her. My husband Warren and I like to ride our motorcycle and watch The Deadliest Catch.
I’ve been on staff at CrossPoint in Christian education since 1992. I love to play on the floor with kids and also spending time alone with God writing small group curriculum. I live on a small farm in the Harrisburg area with my husband Barry and I have a grown daughter, Katie. I enjoy horseback riding, arts and photography and living in the country, plus volunteering with Soroptomist International.
Student and Young Adult Pastor
I’m a Michigander living in PA! I moved here in the summer of 2008 to join CrossPoint Church. I’d rather meet you in person than deliver details here – but here you go!
- I love Jesus, His Church and people!
- I live for an honesty of heart!
- I’m a son, brother, uncle and other things in between.
- I love all things Michigan State University.
- I have a fervent desire to see God’s beauty and grace dwell in all people.
- I like steak and potatoes.
- I subscribe to This Old House magazine.
- Find me at the golf course or ice rink or coffee shop, we’ll do life together!
- I live in old uptown with my dog, Scout, a rescue dog from down in the Appalachian mountains that I found on a mission trip with the church.
I am blessed.
I get to help others see the invisible, and accomplish the impossible, through His power. I have a healthy beautiful family, lead a fast growing, diverse, and bold group of Christians, and regularly coach leaders and business executives that are building great organizations. How cool is that ! It is a great joy for me to regularly be used by God to help pull people out of darkness (Isaiah 9:2) and the “living hell” that they are in; and to help divert others from an eternal suffering to an eternal peace. If you knew more of my history (and some of the folks at Rutherford) you would know that God has a great sense of humor and that He continues to use ummm… what’s the nice way to say this… well, I guess I would say that He still uses somewhat rebellious and slightly off center misfits and outliers. God is REAL. I dare you to obey Him. Peace…
- Barbara Bell Administrative Team Member
- Kevin Brennen @ South Hanover Worship Leader
- Aaron Hoke @ Colonial Park 11:00 AM Worship Leader
- Keely Bedner @ Rutherford Worship Leader
- Jen Hecker Director of Nursery School
- Roger Mackey Facilities Manager
- Lorraine Moritz Treasurer
- Robert Frey Director of Handbell Choirs
- Marilyn Demmy Director of Majesty Singers
- Scott Zieber Director of Majesty Singers
- Patricia Robison Director of Singers of Hope
- Brenda Pulaski Organist
- Suzanne Brubacher Director of CrossPoint Christian Child Care
- Harold “Skip” Musser Church Custodian
- Tim and Margaret Kimberlin, Frank and Cindy Crawford Evening Custodians
Richard Boardman, Chair, Mike Castilow Debbie Chappell Katie Patrick Dave Romberger Chad Saylor Roseanna Stillwagon Skip Zeiders
Steve Gotshall, Chair, Ryan Baker, Heidi Brooks, Cindy Craig, Patricia Powley, Barb Stoner, Joanne Stoner, Kent Wyatt
Skip Stoner, Chair Jim Dinger, Jamie Gebhardt, Ann Johnson, John Nicholas, Gary Oswandel, Jack Rosenberger, Dave Weiser, Holly Zieber